Cosmetology Instructor Program
New Beginning College of Cosmetology loves to spread our enthusiasm for not only cosmetology but for teaching, too. We proudly offer an instructor program because we want the best cosmetologists around to spread their knowledge and experience to the future leaders of the industry.
To be a New Beginning cosmetology student, you must pay the following:
- $150 registration fee (nonrefundable after grace period has passed)
- $385.05 kit fee (nonrefundable)
- $161.50 student course book (nonrefundable). ISBN: 9781428321519
- $49.95 exam review book (nonrefundable). ISBN: 9781428321540
- $114.95 Milady textbook (nonrefundable). ISBN: 9781439059302
- $30.80 kit sales tax
- $1450.00 tuition
The total will be: $2342.70
These prices are subject to change.
Instructor students are also required to go through an interview with our Admissions Officer and our director. 2 letters of recommendation will be required. Taking and passing a practical exam is a prerequisite as well.
Cosmetology Instructor code: 25-1194.00.
We create a safe space for our students to ask questions, learn hands-on, and get the education they are seeking. During our instructor course, we offer licensed cosmetology professionals the opportunity to shadow our teachers, help our current cosmetology students, create lesson plans for our courses, and resolve issues head-on.
We help our students start their story by teaching the following skills:
- Lesson planning for theory and practical instruction
- Student instruction in the classroom
- Student instruction on the salon floor
- And more
This program is 650 hours. You must have a year in the cosmetology field before applying for this program. New Beginning College of Cosmetology is excited to help talented cosmetologists take their career to the next level. Contact us for more information on this course or to get started.